Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's a Blog Bash at Not Your Average Teen!!!

Blog Bash


Here is my introduction post for the Blog Bash
1.) Why do you blog?
I blog mostly to as a tiny creative outlet. I'm not incredibly creative. I scrapbook a lot, that is about it. I had been reading blogs for awhile and thought I would give it a shot. Who knows if I'll ever compare to the awesome blogs that are out there. But, I do feel "lighter" after I do a post.

2.) What do you blog about?
I blog mostly about my 2 1/2 year old son and just being a Mom in general. I also post any new recipes I try. I also let out some random frustrations. :)

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
So far my biggest reward is seeing that I'm actually keeping up with it. When I started, I thought I'd do it for a couple of weeks and then quit. I also really enjoy having what I call the "Super Mommy Bloggers" commenting on my posts or twitter updates.

4.) How long have you been blogging?
I've only been blogging since late March. Not terribly long but I'm at a point where I'm catching on to how this world operates.

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)
I titled my blog behind the idea that I'm a first time Mom. My son is a toddler now and the toddler world is so new to me. I also thought I would post any new things that I try.




4 comments:

dot said...

I'm following you now. Awesome intro BTW.

Unknown said...

Stopping from the Bash! It was great to learn about your life. I have a toddler too.

BNM said...

great reason behind ur blog name.. i think its all new to us lol!

Anonymous said...


後宮台灣晚上裸播的情色直播平台
真愛旅舍視頻直播聊天室
台灣戀戀視頻直播聊天室
約炮交友直播間平台
午夜激情直播間
現場直播真人秀
真愛旅舍直播平台聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻直播聊天室
金瓶梅視訊直播聊天室
live173影音直播live秀

Post a Comment