Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Stumbles

itscome2this.com

I have one super duper favorite site that I found. I found it on Thursday night. Actually, I came across it awhile back while reading another blog but I never did anything with it.

Blogfrog Their motto is that they turn blogs into communities. They don't lie. In the first 24 hours that I linked up my blog, twitter, and created my community, I have 8 followers. I couldn't believe it. You can search for people and then follow them. In the communities, you can have discussion Q&A, and my favorite part are the widgets you add to your blog. One of them lets me see who has visited my blog from blogfrog. I love seeing the activity.
So, if you are looking for a way to get your blog out there blogfrog is def the way to go.
If you'd like, check out my page to get a feel for out it works.

Check out for Saturday Stumbles @ It's Come 2 This

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Yep, Blogfrog is pretty cool!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hi Michelle, I'm stopping by from Sweet Sunday follow. Thanks for the info on blogfrog, I have it but I just don't have the time to work it properly, I think I comes from having a 4 year old hanging off my leg most days :)

Nice to meet you,
Deb

Sherri said...

HI Michelle,

BlogFrog is fabulous! I had 0 followers...yep, a big fat 0! And within a day or two I'm up to 19 followers now on my blog and 50 something in my blogfrog community. I am glad to have found you here...
(Sweet Sunday blog hop)

Post a Comment