Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Weekend


What a busy weekend for Jack and I! Saturday morning at 7:30 we went to my sister’s to babysit for her. The kids played outside all morning. It was such a perfect day for playing. I’m happy that it worked out. Since we live in an apartment, we can’t have all the outdoor toys that I’d love to have. My sister does. It’s about a 20 minute drive from my sisters to my house, so Jack fell asleep on the way home. Do you think he would finish his nap once I laid him down? Nope, sure wouldn’t. But, he was in a good mood so I wasn’t too worried about not having a nap.
Saturday evening, we took Jack to the circus for the first time. I felt like a newbie because I hadn’t gone in about 20 yrs. Jack fell asleep after the intermission but overall, he really enjoyed himself.
On Sunday, we walked in support of my good friend Jessica and her family in the Autism walk. It was the perfect day for a walk and time with friends. We didn’t get home until about 4:30. Jack decided that he wanted a nap at 5pm. UGH. I was kind of hoping he’d be out for the night and not wake up at 8pm ready to play. But, he woke up at 7:30. I fed him some supper and gave him a bath. He was back in bed by 9pm and so was I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment