A couple of days ago, I posted about how I need to make time for me. I need to start putting effort into getting ready for the day and so on. After posting, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I could def make some changes to my life and how I'm living it.
I started this blog to post new things I'm trying. I have been slacking because I had a tonsillectomy and have not felt like doing anything. I'm finally feeling like my old self again. Here are the changes I could make in my life:
1. I could lose some weight. Probably about 50 lbs or more. I think losing weight is the key to my feeling better. I just don't feel good about who I am and what I've become.
2. I need to start cooking again for my family. Since I've not been feeling well, the past year, I've really started to slack in the cooking department. It frustrates me because I love to cook. I recently ordered Rachel Ray's Anodized cookware set so this should give me some motivation...LOL.
3. I need to start doing more things with Jack. I know I'm a good mother, but I could be better. We play together and have a great time. I really think I should be working with him on the basics and doing more crafty things. He's 2 1/2 so this is the perfect time.
4. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost eight years. We have been through a lot in that time. Some of it pretty bad. Sometimes I feel like we have lost that spark. I know that I could change some things. For example, I could show more affection and be more understanding.
5. The hardest thing of all is that I need to quit smoking. It's such a horrible thing to do. I want to quit, but I just haven't been able to do it. I hate smoking and I hate what it's doing to me.
So to sum it all up, I need to start taking care of business. At this moment, I think I need to take care of me before I can concentrate on anything else. So, I go back to work on Friday. Let's just hope I can make myself get up early enough to put the much needed effort into me.