Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whoooo Hooooo!

Tuesday Tag-Along

I am down 9 lbs! I just hope I don’t gain it back since I can eat regular foods now. But, seeing a 9 lb loss is definitely uplifting. I’ve been doing pretty good. Last night, I had a small piece of grilled pork shop and a corn muffin. But then I added some homemade honey butter. I’m sure that cancelled out any sort of goodness I was doing. However, I am proud of myself for not eating and eating.
For supper tonight, I’m making some sort of pasta. I haven’t quite decided. I think I’ll make some spaghetti and meatballs, my boyfriend’s favorite. I feel bad because I’ve been somewhat crabby with him the past few days. So, I’m hoping a nice wholesome dinner will make it up to him. One of the things I need to work on is being more understanding with him. I haven’t been doing a very good job. It doesn’t help that I’m still sore from surgery and now I have a nasty cold on top of it. But, it’s not his fault, so I really need to make up my crabbiness to him.
I’ve been gathering some new recipes to try in the coming weeks. I can’t wait to write about them. I also can’t wait to use my new Rachel Ray cookware. I’ve only used one pot so far. I’ve had them for almost a week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss!! WOO HOO!!
Just found you on Tuesday Tag Along and I look forward to following you!!

http://themommytimes-scmomof2boys.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 9 lbs!

Thanks for joining up Follow Me Back Tuesday! I'm your newest follower!

http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

Candi said...

following from TAT great blog! Please follow back:)

http://littlebittyspicecakes.blogspot.com/

Babes Mami said...

9 lbs is amazing! Rock on! I'm trying to lose weight too but I'm much further from my goal.

I am following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

Jordan Haining said...

I really like your blog and am glad that I found it. I am now following you from FMBT. Pleas add my button at http://www.thewallworks.com.blog

Little Bishops said...

Awesome!!! way to go!!!

following from fmbt


love2cook05.blogspot.com

mommysosweet said...

Great job on the 9 pound weight loss!

mommysosweet.etsy.com

Post a Comment