Monday, May 24, 2010
A few months ago, I finally bit the bullet and had cable installed. We have an HD tv, so even without cable, we had like 11 channels. But, now I've become somewhat of a TV junkie. So, here are my current favs.
1. The Hills - Yep, I'm 29 years old and I watch The Hills. I don't know what it is about that show. It gets me every week. Maybe it's the whole Speidi thing. I don't really know.
2. The City - see above..lol. I really think this show has at least some substance compared to The Hills. At least Whitney seems to be doing something with her life. The show isn't just about love triangles and going out every night.
3. Little People Big World - I love this show. I used to watch it before when we had cable. I love the dynamics of their relationship. I'm still trying to figure out if they are still married..lol.
4. Beverly Hills Chef - this is on the Food Network. I love to cook. This shows has cooking plus the lifestyle of the rich and not famous.
5. Say Yes to the Dress - I don't plan on getting married. But, I love to look at the dresses. I sometimes want to get married so I can get a pretty dress. But then I snap back to reality and realize that a dress is not a reason to get married.
6. Four Weddings - Great idea. We all know that when we go to weddings, we totally nitpick what the bride did. This show has 4 brides attend weddings of each other. Then, they rate each wedding. The winner gets an awesome honeymoon. I love it!
7. Parenthood - Its shows like this that make me realize that I'm a 29 yr old parent. It's on NBC and reminds me of Brothers and Sisters, but with a focus on parenting. They show all angles of parenthood and what goes on. This is a new show and I hope it stays. It also makes up for the fact that I watch The Hills. :)
8. Brothers and Sisters - anyone watch the season finale?! Holy Moley!! I was a little tempted to finish out the season and not return. But the finale got me.
9. Pretty much anything on TLC or Food Network - espically any challenges that feature food. I love to cook and eat food. I also love to watch the talent that competes.
And last, but not least......
10. Glee! I've saw an episode or two when it first started. But, I think it was on Wed nights and I have class, so I couldn't get into it. After joining the blogger community I realize how popular it was. I also realized that it had moved to Tuesday nights. So I started watching to see what all the hype was about. I'm a Gleek!! I love music and love the fact that they did a Madonna show and Lady Gaga is up this week!
See more Tuesday Top 10s at Oh Amanda
Posted by Michelle at 9:57 PM