Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Love Thursday




Jimmy Johns is my absolute favorite sub shop. We have a few different chains here, but JJs will be my first choice. I probably eat it once a week. In fact, I’m sitting here eating as I type this.
I’ve been bad because this is the second day in a row that I’ve eaten it. I feel like I have to make up for lost time. I hadn’t had JJs for over three weeks and I was having horrible withdrawals. Ok, maybe it wasn’t that bad, but I wanted it badly.
It was easy to curb my cravings. There was only one in town and it wasn’t convenient for me to go. The only I could go was for lunch during the week. Plus, that was only if I could convince someone to go because my lunch is only a half hour. But then they had to go and build one in my neighborhood. UGH…but YEAH!! To make matters worse, they had to go and put in a drive thru. It’s like they knew that I drive by it twice a day and that they could easily tempt me from afar. Darn you Jimmy Johns!!!
The only good thing is that my BF isn’t a fan like me or that their menu isn’t really toddler friendly. So, when we are looking for a family lunch, it’s not really a place we can go. So, I’m safe on the weekend.
Their bread is to die for! It’s a little chewier then the other chains, but that’s why I like it. The combinations are excellent. I get the #9, Italian Nightclub. I’m kind of wishing I didn’t just take the last bite….

Do you have a Jimmy Johns in your area? If you do, what is your favorite sub?

1 comments:

The Diaper Diaries said...

I am TOTALLY with you. My love for Jimmy John's runs deep. Tom Turkey for me, hold the sprouts.

Post a Comment