Friday, June 11, 2010

My Favorite Mommy Tips

BLISS TV - Our Busy Lives with Little Movers from Blissful Media Group on Vimeo.



My little boy is 2 1/2 and is ALWAYS on the move. We actually made the switch to Huggies about 6 months ago. I started couponing, and Huggies has the best coupons available through the mail and online. Also, once in a while, Target will have store coupons that can I can stack. That makes for a great deal!
Couponing has become really helpful for our family. We are a two income family, but it's not always enough. It's nice that Huggies often has so many coupons available. It defintely helps lessen the cost of buying diapers.

In this video, some very cool Moms offered tips on how to manage mommyhood. I agree with all their comments. My number one tip that works for me, is a mommy time out. Sometimes, I will tell my BF that I'm taking a shower. It can be at night, in the morning or a random 2pm shower. But sometimes, it's the only way I can get 10 minutes to myself. Half the time, I can't even go to the bathroom without a toddler or a doggy following behind.
My second lifesaver is our playgroup. Since I work outside the home, we can't make alot of the events. But, I've made some great friends. We even have Mom's night out, Bunco night, or scrapbooking night. These nights give me a few hours a week or month where I can get away guilt free and enjoy the company of great friends.

How do you save your sanity? I'm always up for new tips to help me on this journey called Motherhood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment