Sunday, June 13, 2010

UGH......

It's official. I'm in a rut. I'm sitting here typing as my apartment is in complete disarray. I'm to the point that I don't even bother because I can't seem to keep it clean. Our son is 2 1/2 if that gives you any idea. I swear I don't even have one room clean before he is pulling out toys or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I do the needed cleaning daily, like the dishes, but I can't seem to keep up with the rest. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever have a clean room. Maybe in 18 years?

Not that I was the cleanest person before J2 came along. But, when I did my major weekly cleaning, things were at least clean for a few days compared to the minutes now.

Then I begin to wonder that maybe I'm not putting in the effort I should be. I could probably be trying harder. But, then maybe I don't care. Is that bad?

Until last week, I was a student with full-time work plus being a Mommy. I will have the next four weeks from school, so maybe that will help me get back on track. All I know is that something has to be done. I've been working with J2 on putting his toys away, but it seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes he's more then willing to do it on the first request. Other times, I find myself bribing with pudding cups or tootsie rolls. That is not something that I wanted to start, but sometimes, it's all I have.


Any ideas on how I can get out of my rut? I could really use some right about now. :)



1 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's hard to keep things super clean with a little one. I'm sure you're doing just fine! I found you on Meet and Greet Monday. Nice to meet you! :)

Post a Comment