Friday, June 18, 2010

Saturday Stumbles

I came across some great blogs this week. Here are some of my favorites:

Makeover Momma : I've actually been a follower for awhile but just got into the blog. Maybe it's because I was recently a winner of two full size bottles of Skin Authority products. Who doesn't love winning awesome new stuff? She has a weekly video chat where she goes over a them for each week. Love it! She also hosts Makeover Madness Parties
. You purchase one item off a list and you get tons of products back. You can be a hostess and have your friends join you or you can join someone else's party. Each person has to just purchase one product. I'm actually hoping to join in one for June.

My other favorite of the week is Harpers Happenings. Mandy writes about her daughter and everyday family life. Her latest post, an open letter to target is great. It has to describe everyone's relationship to Target. I was laughing out loud as I was reading.

Check out more Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This

4 comments:

Nashville TV Show said...

I need to check out that Makeover party - how fun!! And that open letter to Target is great!! What woman can not relate to that?!? Thanks for linking up & for sharing:)

Bailey (Makeover Momma) said...

Thank you so much... woohoo! : )

Janna said...

Wow, I've never heard of a party like that. Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog:)

BrettBMartin said...

new email subscriber from Mailbox Mondays!


http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

Post a Comment