Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know YOU


Here is a great Sunday meme. It's called Getting to know You.

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? Probably the possibility of parties, family events, fire works. There is just so much that goes on.

2. Are you a hugger? Not really. I hug my toddler like crazy but I leave everyone else alone...lol. If a relative or someone comes up to me and puts their arms out for a hug, I will give it to them. I wont volunteer myself though...LOL

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? It's a toss up between and awesome steak or a cheeseburger.

4. Do you like to watch parades? Sometimes. I don't like super long ones and the weather has to be just right.

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? Mmmmmm......this is a hard one. I've smelled some pretty nasty ones from girls.

6. Vampires or Werewolves? Neither! I have not read a single Twilight book or watched their movies. I also don't watch any of those TV shows that are out now. I just haven't gotten the obsession that people have now.

7. Do you read your horoscope? Not daily. But if I'm reading a magazine or I see it online, I will read it. I also like to read old ones to see if how thats how the prev month was. Sometimes it was.

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Anouther toughie, I grew up in the Ice Cream Capital of the World. Ice cream was always around. So, I'd say anything with chocolate ribbon and maybe some peanut butter filled candies. Well's Dairy makes one called, Bunny Tracks.





0 comments:

Post a Comment