Friday, April 30, 2010

Saturday Stumbles

Since I've been home this week with no responsibilities, I've had a ton of time to look for new blogs. I found lots. One that stood out to me was Makeover Momma.

I've always loved reading about beauty products. One of my favorite magazines is Lucky which is about shopping for clothes and beauty products. Since I've had some time to think, I've decided that I need to start putting some effort into me.
I've had a pretty craptacular year. I've had throat issues to the point where I haven't felt good in months. If I felt good, I was just too tired from not sleeping the night before. So, I would roll out of bed, put my hair in a ponytail and head to work.
I'm hoping that having my tonsills out will help me feel better eventually. I've saved Makeover Momma for the time when I have the energy to actually do something with myself. I haven't looked through the entire blog, there is tons of information, but what I did see I enjoyed. Alot. I owe myself the chance to feel good about me. I have a strong feeling that this site will be there for me when I need it. I think that could be a whole other post...lol.
Overall, it's given me the jumpstart that I've been looking for and I can't wait to get started.

Check out more Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You DO owe yourself the chance to feel good about yourself! I hope you get to feeling better soon, feeling cruddy for so long is horrible. Take care.

Unknown said...

I have never visited that blog - thanks for the tip! An I love the idea of highlighting one blog like you did!!

Thanks for linking up:)

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

I hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than having little ones and feeling ill all the time.

Lucy
http://postpartumillness.com/

Post a Comment