Thursday, June 3, 2010




I tried a new "recipe" the other night. I wouldn't call it a recipe, because it's something really easy. It was also a mixture of things I've seen done. Here is what I did:
I cooked 2 large chicken breasts in a pan and then diced them up.
I then boiled some bow tie noodles.
Once the noodles were done, I put them into a 13x9 pan with the chicken.
I also added 2 jars of alfredo sauce and some mozzerella cheese.
I baked at 350 for 25 minutes. Pretty much long enough for the cheese to melt.
Once it was done, I added more more cheese on top and dug in!

My plan was to just make alfredo with all the ingredients seperate. But, I felt a casserole sounded better and would taste better. I knew it was good when my BF ate three bowls! When he doesn't like something, he eats one serving. But if he goes back for 2nds and 3rds, I knew it's a meal I'll have to repeat.

Check out more Things I Love Thursdays, check out The Diaper Diaries



3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, my! This sounds delish! Love me some cheesy goodness! :D

Eos Mom said...

I will definitely try this! I do something similar with sausage and marinara so this would be a great chicken-with-alfredo variation. THanks for the idea!

Michelle said...

My mom actually makes one with cheese tortillini with homemade alfredo sauce. Sooo good and much better then the jar stuff.

Post a Comment