Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

You can see more responses and link up at Never Growing Old.

1. Are you a collector of anything? Not anymore. I used to collect N*Sync stuff a long time ago.

2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I used to have my nose pierced. But, I do have 4 tattoos. I have a Chinese symbol for happiness on my back, a heart/star combo on my right foot, a fairy on my hip, and my son’s name and stars on my left foot.

3. What is your favorite salad dressing? Not a huge salad eater, but I do like ranch.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? I just had lunch, a weight watchers chicken meal.

5. What was the last movie that you saw? In the theatre? I think it was Alvin and the Chipmunks sequel.


Want to play along? Copy the five questions, write a post with your answers and then link up.



2 comments:

Java said...

Ohhhh we saw the same last movie!! lol...

Loved your answers! Now following! Please follow back!!

Thanks for participating!

Mary said...

Visiting from Java's! Ranch is my favorite, too! Not having little ones, I haven't seen the Chipmunks movie!

Post a Comment